Complaint Review: money from grants

• Submitted: Tue, December 22, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 22, 2009

• Reported By: carmen — chicago Illinois United States of America
money from grants

money from grants the company said they will help me get gov - grants, they only took money out all my bank acct. ,they said it will only be $1.95, but it turn out to be $57.61. i wont my money back ! they lie , Internet

The name of the company is, money for grants. The said they will help me get gov grants for omly $1.95, but they took out $57.61. They did not help me in no way at all just took my money from my bank acct. I wont my money back into the acct, and file some kind of changes again them and to let people know that money for grant is a ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/money-from-grants/internet/money-from-grants-the-company-said-they-will-help-me-get-gov-grants-they-only-took-mon-543788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on money from grants