Complaint Review: money leaf financial

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: upsetnmd — hyattsville Maryland United States of America
money leaf financial

money leaf financial my cash gaurdian unarthorized debit from my checking account Internet

I just read a report that on oct 24,2012 some ones account was debited of $29.95

I noticed today which is 10/26/12 that my account was debited by the same company for the exact same amount I have not been able to talk with anyone from mony leaf financial as of yet I get the message that all reps are busy and to go to the website mlhelp.org if you are looking for a refund.

this was no help either

So they know they are doing wrong if you are directed to a website to request a refund

I dont like big government but there has to be some sort of accoutability for stealing money via computer

hoping if enough people see this report that will be put out of business for good

if you are going to rob me at least do it the old fashion way

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/money-leaf-financial/internet/money-leaf-financial-my-cash-gaurdian-unarthorized-debit-from-my-checking-account-Internet-960383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on money leaf financial