Complaint Review: money mutual lending

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: priscilla — chicago Illinois United States of America
money mutual lending
7343 frankford philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

money mutual lending i was promised a loan and never received it or my money back. i was told i will get it back in 30 days, i been calling and phone is now unable. i was told by susan barnes that i need it to send 820.00 philadelphia, Pennsylvania

i was promised a 3,000 loan by a susan barnes, she told me that i neede to send a fee of 450.00 in order to get my loan she said my loan will be in my account in 2 hours, i checked my account and no loan then i called back and she said i had to send 300.00 more and that my money will be in my account. i send the money and still no loan. then i called back and talked to a shella jackson she told me i needed to sent 300.00 more. i told her i dont have no more money to send and she told me  that i neede to wait 30 day for my money.   now i called and the phone is unable! im a single mother and was lookin foward to this loan now im out of 820.00. i want my money back !!! its sad how yous prey on us .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/money-mutual-lending/philadelphia-Pennsylvania-11936/money-mutual-lending-i-was-promised-a-loan-and-never-received-it-or-my-money-back-i-was-969708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on money mutual lending