Complaint Review: Money Network visa card

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: Michael Armstrong — lyon mountain New York
Money Network visa card
7000 Goodlett Farms Parkway, Suite 200 Cordova, Tennessee USA

Money Network visa card First Data Corporation singled out to have account closed Others are not asked to give the info I am Cordova Tennessee

This is a payroll account they picked me from about 400 other workers to close my account. My employer took my my information and checked it. I have no problems that would or could be a reason for this. I am beginning to think that my account is being used for something illegal.

1 st I called them a lot of times because no one that i could talk to was in the USA

2 nd I was told I had to fax them copies of my ID and that was all they needed. I went to my company they called them and they were told that all they needed was proof of my ID

3 rd They then told me I needed to sent them a bill with my address on it. I went to the office and they called them to make sure. Well now the bill was no good.

4 I went back to the office with a tax bill for my house and faxed that later I called and was told that the bill was too old. This has been going on for 5 months now I think they stole my account and are using it and want me to just drop it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Network-visa-card/Cordova-Tennessee-38016/Money-Network-visa-card-First-Data-Corporation-singled-out-to-have-account-closed-Others-1083456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Network visa card