- Report: #933908
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: money network
money network7000 Goodlett Farms Pkwy 3rd FL Cordova, Tennessee United States of America
money network Pizza Hut Pizza Hut hired minor & forced money network acct using SSN of a minor & deposited 1st check Cordova, Tennessee
- His first transaction is free (but limits that first to $5.00) .... how's that free?
- ATM Withdrawal *$1.50,
- ATM Withdrawal (Allpoint Network) *$1.75,
- international ATM withdrawal *$3.50,
- PIN-Debit POS Transaction *$0.25,
- Signature Debit Transaction $0.00,
- Bank Withdrawal (Cash Advance) *$5.00 ... how is it cash advance on a debit card?
- ATM/POS Declined Transaction *$1.25
- ATM Balance Inquiries $1.00
- Inquiries via VRU $0.00
- ACH Account Transfer *$1.50
- Purchase of a Money Network Check** $0.00
- Monthly Statement (via Internet) $0.00
- Monthly Statement (via mail) $2.50
- Lost/Stolen Card Replacement $9.00
**Unlimited Money Nework Checks
OPERATOR ASSISTED FEES
- Balance & Deposit Inquires $1.00
- Account Research $10.00
- Purchase of a Money Network Check $1.00
- ATM Daily Withdrawal Limit $400.00 ... (how do you pay rent?)
- POS Daily Transaction Limit $1,000.00
- Money Network Check Limit $10,000.00 per check
isn't it illegal to use a minor's SSN to open an account for them if your not their legal guardian?
there's a very long blurb about retaining, (?) activating or using the card which entitles money network and the employer to all kinds of goodies.
I'm sure this statement is bs, cause we're retaining it alright, but it won't be activated nor used and his employer informs me that my son won't be able to get his earned wages unless we use the card.
Can you see how money network is getting lots of money from young people that don't know any better? and the ignorant employer probably means well, but I think he got suckered into this by a smooth talking money network salesperson. He (employer) can't even find me a phone number to deal with this to get my son's wages.
As you can imagine I am one pissed off Mom of a very embarrassed 16 yr old boy.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/money-network/Cordova-Tennessee-38016/money-network-Pizza-Hut-Pizza-Hut-hired-minor-forced-money-network-acct-using-SSN-of-a-m-933908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.