Complaint Review: money plus saver

• Updated: Sat, August 31, 2013

• Reported By: aaron q — farmersville Texas
money plus saver
Internet USA

money plus saver illegally withdrew money from my account and put my bank in a negative state. we dont even know what company this is Internet

I deposited 40.00 into my account Thursday August 29, 2013. The next day when I tried to make a payment on a bill it was declined. I looked at my account and said I was 78 dollars negative. I made sure my bank made it to where I couldn't over draft. Well I call the next morning and they say money plus saver took 89.00 dollar out for a loan application and that we gave them permission to do so which is a lie we have never heard of them in our life. We want our money back! They also do not answer when we try to call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2013 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/money-plus-saver/internet/money-plus-saver-illegally-withdrew-money-from-my-account-and-put-my-bank-in-a-negative-s-1080734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on money plus saver