Complaint Review: money plus saver

• Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: Sherly — fairhope Alabama
money plus saver
santa monica in california santa monica, California USA

MONEY PLUS SAVER I APPLY FOR A LOAN ONLINE NEXT THING YOU KNOW THOSE THIEVES STOLE $89 OUT OF MY FREAKING CHECKING Acct PLUS $35 OVERDRAFT FEES THAT WAS TODAY May 23, 2013. WHEN I CALLED THEM TODAY FOR A REFUND BECAUSE I KNOW THAT I DIDN'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY TOLD ME. THEY SAID TO ME THAT I HAVE TO HAVE A BANK STATEMENT WITH A CANCEL ATION FORM THAT I HAVE TO PRINT OUT FROM THEIR WEBSITE FILL IT OUT AND MAIL IT TO THEM TO SEE IF I'M ELIGIBLE TO GET A REFUND BACK THATS SOME BULL YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN. I WAS SO MAD SHE TOLD ME SUCH THING SO I WENT OFF ON HER HER NAME WAS ELIZABETH SHE SUPOSE TO BE THE MANAGER I THINK. THE BEST THING I'M GOING TO DO IS LET THE BANK GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE SCAMMERS santa monica California

MONEY PLUS SAVER THEY ARE SCAM SCAM SCAM BE AWARE. They stole $89 from Acct when I was trying to ADD MONEY to my Acct to pay some bills Not adding more bills or even redrawing money I don't even have. They should be prosecute and make them pay back all the money they stole from people I WANT JUSTICE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/money-plus-saver/santa-monica-California/MONEY-PLUS-SAVER-I-APPLY-FOR-A-LOAN-ONLINE-NEXT-THING-YOU-KNOW-THOSE-THIEVES-STOLE-89-OU-1053440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on money plus saver