Complaint Review: Monica Carr - First Team Real Estate

• Updated: Tue, December 17, 2013

• Reported By: Irvineboy — Irvine California
Monica Carr - First Team Real Estate
32451 Golden Lantern, Suite 210 Laguna Niguel, California USA

Monica Carr - First Team Real Estate Did not represent the buyer as promised. Sold house to someone else without even communicating with clients. Laguna Niguel California

I have experienced a terrible situation working with Monica Carr.  We were working with her on a house at 12 Poway in Northpark, Irvine where she was trying to represent us as buyers.  She was also interested in selling our home.  Our experience was poor at best.  She sold us her great real estate experience, top notch negotiating skills and exertise in the industry.  We needed someone who was responsive and honest, which she promised to deliver.  We contacted her a few times, with questions and in attempt to make an offer on 12 Poway, with no response.  She never followed up and eventually sold the house without even contacting us.  First Team Real Estate is a bad company and we've had bad experiences with their agents.  Timeline of events below:

Nov 19, 2013 – I contact Monica Carr about 12 Poway in Irvine.  Monica responds that she will check with the seller and get back to me.

Nov 20, 2013 – I meet Monica at 12 Poway.  Monica comes over to my house after to look at listing our house.

Nov 23, 2013 – I send Monica proof of funds, bank statements, 401k statement and approval letter.

Nov 24, 2013 – Monica sends me two documents via DocuSign 1) listing agreement 2) 12 Poway offer

Nov 25, 2013 – Anne Suri, Monica’s transaction coordinator, sends me two net statements.

Nov 25, 2013 – I meet Monica at 12 Poway to look at house.

Dec 2, 2013 – I email Monica to meet but she said she is out of town and won’t be around until tonight.  She says she will call me but never does.

Dec 5, 2013 – I email Monica to schedule a time to look at 12 Poway.  Monica texts me the key code to go look at 12 Poway.  I text Monica my opinion on the house and ask for her to send me the 2 documents that she offered to send me.  I ask her what time is good to speak on the phone tomorrow to prepare an offer.  She never sends me the documents nor does she reply.

Dec 6, 2013 – I text Monica to see if she got my text.  No response.

Dec 15, 2013 – 12 Poway is pending sale.  No call from Monica ever.  She sells house to another buyer without even contacting the buyers she was representing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2013 12:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monica-Carr-First-Team-Real-Estate/-Laguna-Niguel-California-92677/Monica-Carr-First-Team-Real-Estate-Did-not-represent-the-buyer-as-promised-Sold-house-1107299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monica Carr - First Team Real Estate