Complaint Review: monitronics

• Submitted: Tue, August 16, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 16, 2011

• Reported By: Moshi — henderson Nevada United States of America
Internet, Nevada United States of America

monitronics Bad service , alaram always go off and they charge you 35$ for a guy to come. Internet, Nevada

A Alarm system sales man , came to my door some time ago , and sold me a alarm service contract , but everything he said was a lie !
I asked a few question because I was a ADT costumer at that time so I new what to ask ,
will it cost me money to move the service ? , I know to ask because I was planing to move !
will their be a charge if the alarm goes off and I don't ansewr the phone ?
Do they service the system ?
when actuality came ,, they wanted to charge me $300 to move my service to my new adders
they didn't want to come and service it when a motion sensor stopped working , and the alarm always goes off and they send me a bill for a guard that for all I know never even come out to check my house !

Bad service ,, and they a trying to charge me for all the times that the alarm goes off !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2011 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/monitronics/Internet-Nevada-89014/monitronics-Bad-service-alaram-always-go-off-and-they-charge-you-35-for-a-guy-to-come-765999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on monitronics