Complaint Review: monitronics

• Updated: Wed, May 28, 2014

• Reported By: Stacy — Closter New Jersey
monitronics
Nationwide USA

monitronics Fraud Fraud Fraud they told me I signed contract 4 year when in fact I was told it was for two. closter new jersey 07624 Nationwide

*Author of original report: monotronics

*UPDATE Employee: Resolved

*Consumer Comment: "Contract"

What can I say about this company except that they offer free equipment as long as you sign for 24months, they used to be pinacle security. So when I asked to stop service after 2 and a half years they told me I am under contract for four!!!!!!!

You can hardly ever reach them by phone, their customer service is ridiculous. Just do not use them, they are dishonest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2014 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/monitronics/nationwide/monitronics-Fraud-Fraud-Fraud-they-told-me-I-signed-contract-4-year-when-in-fact-I-was-t-1150187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on monitronics

monotronics

AUTHOR: Stacy Letson - ()

Monotronics reached out to us, and settled this dispute. The matter has been resolved as of today.

Resolved

AUTHOR: Monitronics Cares - ()

Hi Stacy

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning regarding your concerns. I'm happy that we were able to come to a satisfactory resolution. Monitronics greatly values your feedback so we can continue to strive for excellence. If I can provide any addtional assistance please feel free to contact me at 1-888-758-5900 ext 70247.

Thanks again,
John Kyser
Social Media Manager
Executive Response Team

"Contract"

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Did you read the contract BEFORE you signed it?  As per your very own words, you refer to them telling you this and them telling you that.  Not once did you reference what the contract actually says which you've seen with your own eyes.  I'll bet what you did is sign without reading what you were obligating yourself to.  Smart!