Complaint Review: monkeymommy

• Updated: Tue, June 24, 2014

• Reported By: jose gutierrez — austin Texas
monkeymommy
2630 14th ct Adams, Wisconsin USA

monkeymommy Trying to sell for 10,000 monkeys that are not proven,keeping deposit even when you find out Adams Wisconsin

*Author of original report: rebrutal

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Scammer/liers

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Breeders

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dates

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You were lied to by your client

*Author of original report: Monkeys

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Monkey Mommy not ripping anyone off

Beware buyers, this company is trying to sell 2 marmosets pairs that are not proven. She is asking 9,600 and telling everyone are proven. You will loose your deposit when she will not give you any paperwork of breeding history. She is trying to sell them to buy proven pairs. She has have this two pairs just one year and when she found out they are not producing she wants to sell them to innocent buyers

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2014 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/monkeymommy/Adams-Wisconsin-53910/monkeymommy-Trying-to-sell-for-10000-monkeys-that-are-not-provenkeeping-deposit-even-wh-1157261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on monkeymommy

rebrutal

AUTHOR: jose gutierrez - ()

Hi this is Mr Gutierrez...hedge fund manager with a billion fund in manegment

You lost the civil case in court today. I was just informed

My client can prove 100%  in a criminal  court that the pictures came from your phone. FRAUD,DECEPTIVE ACT,AND COPYRIGHT CRIMES

She wont do it because she has more class than that (Iknow my clients) but..do not push your luck

Best Regards

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Scammer/liers

AUTHOR: Monkey Mommy - ()

I do find it very odd Mr. Gutierrez that you have not responed to anything more than I had said?? Its a shame it has come this far when you have no proof that they are not proven, because they are proven, you post a slander comment of my buisness on a site that it will never come off from, and nothing you said makes any sense what so ever, including your explanation of the loan, if she put 10% down and after the remaining princible balance and intrest is paid, why would she pay in babies??

I do beleive any consumer or buyer that reads all that is stated will see right through your many lies and slander, as I am a good breeder, seller and my pairs are as stated PROVEN. What you have done is very wrong and when I have court I will ask the judge to have your " so called client" release your information to me before the judge so that I may continue with my slander suit., I will then show proof here on this website that over 8 million people have gone to, and a post about my liget, honest buisness that will have these horrible lies of it posted by you on it, that I am indeed in the right, and you and the buyer are in the wrong.

I would suggest for your client to learn more of how buying breeders goes, as well as for you to learn the laws in pertaining to loaning money to people when buying non human primates. I have seen your work history on a website ( linkedin) if that is your profile which matches your name, city and state, but I am not saying it is you as I dont know it for a fact, and nowhere did I see it mention you working in the loan field, that is if that was you I found on that website that had the same info as you. I have to ask how can people lie of others? posts false statements, and back out of buying something when agreed to buying and send a deposit, which any deposit by law in non refunable, car, house, rent land, monkeys, anything! When one states they will purchase something, and are in agreement of it, and send a deposit and then back out of it and cancle the deposit check once deposited into the sellers account, that is a big no-no.

When the buyer did that it had cost me losing other pairs in which I sent deposits to, luckliy I was able to get my money back for travel, but not my deposits, it had also cost me other buyers who were interested, and I have had others call because of slander. This is all very sad that someone can do this to another person and feel they have done no wrong.

So with all that has been said I ask that anyone reading this false complaint of me puts all in consideration as said forth in all comments and posts of my buisness and rest assured I am an honest person who was lied to and what I feel scammed. If anyone reading this sees any negitive comments on any other websites pertaining to this, I would ask that I be informed as well as please comment and direct others to this site as this complaint has been fully addressed. Thank you.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Breeders

AUTHOR: Monkey Mommy - ()

Also the pair that had the babies last were being sold to her, ( Leana and Ollie) I never said I was keeping them, I have texts to prove that, that will be shown in the court of law. Also it is illegal to have nonhuman primates be collateral for a loan, so i am not sure what type of loaning system you run, but that is not allowed by law. Again, nothing that is being said is making any sense and just sounds to me like lie after lie.

If you told your client a week and a half ago as you said to get paper work on them then why did she wait until the 20th to ask for it? why did she not return my calls all day on Monday when I was going to find out exactly what she needed and where to send it as disscussed on Sat. the 20th. Also dear, you cant find online how many babies are sold or to who, so the "investigation" you ran is nonsesne, you need to contact the USDA.

Furthermore as I have stated a number of times my pairs are proven as I have plenty of proof of that, your so called client has no proof that they are not, therefore again, slander, as you are doing now as well. I told the buyer I would contact her on monday and get her what she needed being she called me on a very busy weekend in which I was on my way to a family reunion, from there a wedding and the next day (sunday) my daughters graduation party in which I cooked for over 100 people, if your "client" would have asked me for the paperwork in a timely matter she would have had it right away, again, she agreed to me contacting her monday with it and when I called a number of times, left voicemails and texts, she did not return my calls, I did not hear from her until 8:34 pm monday night telling me she was not going to buy them.

This is all very fishy, and many stories from the buyers side that doesnt add up or make sense, and now you statement which shows she lied, and you in the work field of giving loans not knowing it is illegal to use a non human primate as collatral???? wow come on now. As I said I am confident a judge will see through all these lies and stories and see I am the one who is honest, and when the judge sees my proof from my vet showing that the pairs ARE PROVEN I will then proceed with my lawsuit for slander.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dates

AUTHOR: Monkey Mommy - ()

Also I find it very odd that this complaint was posted on June 24th, which is the day I filed for the civil judgement, notice how the headline says 10,000 but the selling price states 9,600. The reason I point this out is because it was not public record of the suit until June25th, on the 24th I sent your "so called" client a text with picture of filed suit paper, which showed i was sueing for 10,000. You see only her and I knew of the amount being sued for when this post was first posted, which again points to her for slander. But as I have mentioned the IP address from the computer that other slander came from is hers. And I do find it odd you share the same name as her husband.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You were lied to by your client

Here is a copy of the email I recieved from your client on June 18th

HI Melanie,

I have a time line for you to pick up the marmoset pair. I want to make sure it is ok with you. I am submitting the paperwork for the withdraw this week. It takes about 2 weeks to get it since it comes from a trust. The paperwork is like finalizing a house...LOL I have over 20 pages of info to fill out for them. I just got it all together today. It also gives me a little time to prepare for them in the house since they are not use to our weather. My other marmosets were housed outside year round.

I will mail the check Friday if the dates are good for you. I just found your website. I had monkeymom instead of monkeymommy so I will look into the flight verses the drive.

Take a look at my website. I take the babies with me to educate kids on primate ownership and host summer camps when I can to let them learn the care. They LOVE it!

Thank you for your patience! =)
As you see she lied to you and to me as stated she was getting money from a trust fund. Clearly her word cannot be trusted as i as the seller have heard many different stories from her, funny though, her husband and you have the same name.

She never told me she was getting a loan, my phone records show the 1st time she told me she was buying the pairs was on June 13th, she had talked to me many times, at one point for almost an hour and never mentioned wanting paperwork until June 20th, again AFTER she sent a deposit.
 Also I did not start a buisness website until some time after I started my buisness, as small buisness owners dont always start up a website right away, also i have vet records showing the pairs are healthy and proven, as well as USDA records showing all the babies I have sold.
Clearly you have the wrong information and I was again lied to by your client as you have just pointed out to me, as you see it contrudicts what she wrote me in her email.
I am going after her for slander, as computers have IP addresses and the slander points back to her. Also I have many happy clients as well is another lady i sold a breeding pair to who is also very happy and expecting babies very soon. As I had mentioned it is in the courts hands and I am confident with the proof and all the lies she has said already that I will win my case, but again thank you for pointing out yet another lie of hers.

Monkeys

AUTHOR: jose gutierrez - ()

This is Mr Gutierrez. A week and a half ago a potential client and friend approached me at my office asking for a loan of 9,800 to buy some monkeys with 10% down and collateral of the monkeys. The remaining principal and interest was to be paid with babies.

My office conducted an investigation to make sure the we could get our money back. The monkeys were supose to have been owned by the person they were buying from for a year. The website we found has only been active since Dec 2013. The only evidence we could find of babies being sold were of one set and the dates coincided with a pair that the owner of Monkey Mommy said they were keeping. The dates given to my client from history of these monkeys babies did not match conversations she told me she had with the seller. She also told me that she had to explain what type of history she was wanting and the seller said she did not have that.

Knowing the history of this family losing everything in the past year and trying to start fresh I felt obligated to help them.

After an extended investigation we came to a conclusion the monkeys were not proven and we denied the loan and advised her to retract the deal.

The reson I decided to file this report is to protect several potential buyers of what I think is a scam.

Sincerly yours,

Mr Gutierrez

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Monkey Mommy not ripping anyone off

AUTHOR: Monkey Mommy - ()

I the owner of Monkey Mommy LLChave been in contact with this person who wrote a complaint of me on ripoof.com since June 13th. On June 13th she called me telling me she was going to buy my 2 pairs of PROVEN marmoset monkeys.

Throughtout the time to June 20th we have had many converstions and she sent me an email stating she would be picking them up the week after the 4th of July, she also stated she had to get the money from a trust fund and it takes over a week to do so, she did send me a $800 deposit, I gave her the dates they had babies last and sent her pictures of babies as requested.

On June 20th she calls me and asks for my logs on births, i explained to her at that time I could not send them to her as we were on the way to a family reunoin and after that going to a wedding and the next day I had my daughters graduation party to cook for over 100 people decorate and set up, I explained to her I would contact her on Monday after the busy weekend I had and she said ok sounds good.

On that monday I called her a number of times, left voicemails and texts, she did not return my calls until monday night and stated the people who were helping her buy them backed out over the weekend because i could not get the paper work to her right away.

During all this time of talking to her, she waits a week later AFTER she sends deposit to ask for paperwork, and she knew prior to that I had a very busy weekend as I explained it to her days before she asked for the paperwork about the events I had that weekend.

In her email she told me she was getting remaining amount from trust fund, then it changes to others are helping her buy them, she waited over a week to ask for this paperwork, i did send her USDA 7020 forms (which are goverment paper work showing the selling of babies) which is regulated by the goverment rather than a perssonal log that is not.

On Monday when she finally returned my call i was asking her exactly what she wnted me to send her and where to send it and she told me she was no longer buying them.

She ripped me off, and I now have a civil lawsuit against her here in Adams Wisconsin in which I filed and she will be served to appear in court.

As law states when sending a deposit it is in good faith contract of paying remaining balance owed and of sale. She cancled the check after it was deposited in my bank, which my lawyer states she will also be held resposible for.

I caught her in lies, as she stated she never emailed me, yet I have her email printed for court, she stated on facebook that the the converstions we had were not even a week yet my phone records show the 13th of June.

My pairs are proven and I have documents to prove that, as she will now also be sued by me for slander. I also turned down 5 other buyers during this time as she had agreed to buy them and sent deposit, I now lost out on those who were interested as well.

Yes I am buying other breeders as all breeders do, I explained to her I wanted younger breeders as all my monkeys are in my home (living in wisconsin) and I wanted younger ones to take that space and get to where I want to be for my buisness that I started.

The pairs I was selling her are not that old, 4 and 5 yrs and have over 5 years left of breeding, the ones I am getting are 18 months and need more room in my home for them so as any breeder does they sell and exchange breeders very often, clearly she is new to breeding and is not aware of how it works. I have no doubt in my mind that the judge will see in my favor when he sees the proof I have and her lies. I am in hope she will learn her lesson after this and realize you cannot scam people like this!