Complaint Review: Monogram Hub

• Submitted: Wed, July 23, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, July 23, 2014

• Reported By: curlykid2 — Saratoga California
Monogram Hub

Monogram Hub POOR customer service emailied saying a refund would follow - still NO refund a week later NORTH HILLS New York

Emailed MonogramHub on June 14th. I ordered a mongrammed necklace for my daughter "Izzy", it came as "Jggy". I took a photo and attached it to the email. Reyna responded on June 16th saying please send it back to repair but I declined and asked for a full refund. FInally - June 23rd a rep. resonded with please return to their address. I shipped it out soon after and on July 6th & on July 9th, I asked where was my refund. July 9th, rep writes we will refund your money in 72 hour. Well, after calling my credit card company and seeing there is no refund, 3 more emails were sent by me. With NO responses.

written on the bottom of the emails - "Customer satisfaction is our premier goal. Please inform us how we can serve you better."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monogram-Hub/NORTH-HILLS-New-York-11040-1061/Monogram-Hub-POOR-customer-service-emailied-saying-a-refund-would-follow-still-NO-refun-1164363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monogram Hub