Complaint Review: Monro Muffler

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: B Shaw — New Windsor New York
Monro Muffler
891 New York 94 Vails Gate, New York USA

Monro Muffler Broke my exhaust and then tried to charge me to fix it Vails Gate New York

I went in to get a differential leak fixed and in the process of getting to the differential Monro had to remove my exhaust pipe. They stripped one of the bolts on the exhaust pipe and tried to get me to pay for it. I declined because they told me that it would probably be fine. A week later and my exhaust started sounding really bad. I took it back in and was told that it would be $1100 to fix it. The manager was sitting right there with his back to me during the conversation that I was having with the mechanic and choose not to step up to fix the problem. This place is a ripoff and I would highly recommend that other potential customers shop elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monro-Muffler/Vails-Gate-New-York-12584/Monro-Muffler-Broke-my-exhaust-and-then-tried-to-charge-me-to-fix-it-Vails-Gate-New-York-1069893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monro Muffler