Complaint Review: monroe community college

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: sam vetromile — rochester New York
monroe community college
1000 east henrietta road rochester, New York USA

monroe community college school is saying I owe a bill for dropping school.I went to advisement before dropping but no wanted to speak with me or advise me.When I did drop nothing was said about owing any money. rochester New York

I was attending monroe community college for six semesters,This last semester was very difficult.I realized that what I was being taught was a complete waste of time and effort.The school is teaching material that is not relevant in the real world.I am sorry it took my over two years of wasting my time and effort to discover this.

I have made a huge mistake in taking out student loans,I have no idea of how I can pay these off.I did go the advisement office to talk to some about my options for dropping school,as it states in their catalog.No one even wanted to speak with me,I was told that if i had made my mind up about dropping then just do it.

They missed my point I went their to avoid any problems in dropping school.even when I filled out the form to drop school nothing was even mentioned about that I would owe any money.I believe this school was very unproffessional in how I was treated.I am very dissapoinetd after over two years of investing my time and effort,this is how they treat you.I feel it is all about the money,I would advise people to avoid this school,they do not care about you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/monroe-community-college/rochester-New-York-14623/monroe-community-college-school-is-saying-I-owe-a-bill-for-dropping-schoolI-went-to-advi-1145015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on monroe community college