Complaint Review: Monroe County Domestic Relations

• Submitted: Thu, July 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2008

• Reported By:Stroudsburg Pennsylvania
Monroe County Domestic Relations
Monroe St Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Monroe County Domestic Relations No care for the lives of paying parents Stroudsburg Pennsylvania

I happened to run accross this report by accident and had to state that everytthing mentioned about in Crystal report is absolutely the truth. I wish that more people would see things they way she explains them. This goes for fathers or mothers who are paying child support. This county has ruined many lives with their policies and probably destroyed many bonds between child and parent because the paying parent is only looked at as a bank.

Domestic Relatons doesn't care if you can afford to pay the amount set fourth and would rather say you locked up tthen to better your life so you can better your childs life. I know how hard it can be to be paying more that what you have left for yourself to live to the custodial parent. Meanwhile as you struggle to make it by, the other parent is living well above their means and are quite confortable.

Some parents (non-custodial) really want to do the right thing, but it can get quite difficult when you just don't have enough money to live on.

I put up with the high support for years while trying to go back to school to get a degree so I can live a decent life. Meanwhile getting behind in support and being called back into court to find out why I haven't been keeping up with my payments.

The really shocking part was the fact that my ex-girlfriend wanted to look me up the last week of finals even though I told the judge the money would be coming in a few weeks. I'm glad he denied her request and let me go after I told him that I fought hard to get back to college and this would destroy my financial aid and set me back years.

If anyone would like to start up a real push for change in Monroe County and want to join a movement to have the courts be more considerate of non custodial parents, please contact me at (((ROR redacted)))

Lets Fight this abuse together!!!

Just relations
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monroe-County-Domestic-Relations/Stroudsburg-Pennsylvania-18360/Monroe-County-Domestic-Relations-No-care-for-the-lives-of-paying-parents-Stroudsburg-Penns-349548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monroe County Domestic Relations