Complaint Review: Monroe Thicks

• Updated: Tue, January 07, 2014

• Reported By: Monroe thicks — atlanta Georgia
Monroe Thicks
7 atlanta, Georgia USA

Monroe Thicks Thicks, Ms Thicks, Monroe, Big Booty Monroe Monroe Thicks does not have Hiv or herpes Monroe Thicks does not have Hiv or herpes atlanta Georgia

Beware of 404-932-4729 super crunchy black a* Choppa is a wanna be Pimp that frequents the old national and lavista road area  that claims to be with the rap label CTE.  About 5 years ago he tried to rape me on camp creek pkwy at the hotel across the street from the McDonald's but I fooled him into thinking I liked him and wanted to be in a relationship with him and f* him 4 free in order to get away and get to my vehicle so I could leave.  I did not call the police on him thinking that he would just go the f* away but no I was wrong .  He has been harassing me and at the same time confessing his love 4 me since 2008 or 2009 and now is slandering my name on scam rip off report . He wrote the latest fake report about me about 6 or 7 days ago and 2014 just f* started smh . Every one who attempts to slander my name I will also be posting reports about they hating a*s too so stay tuned

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monroe-Thicks/atlanta-Georgia-30075/Monroe-Thicks-Thicks-Ms-Thicks-Monroe-Big-Booty-Monroe-Monroe-Thicks-does-not-have-Hiv-1113791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monroe Thicks