Complaint Review: MONSTER BAR STOOLS

• Submitted: Fri, February 05, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 05, 2010

• Reported By: PB — New York United States of America
Internet, Tennessee United States of America

MONSTER BAR STOOLS Monsterbarstools.com Poor Customer Service Internet, Tennessee

This company is the epitome of terrible customer service. I bought 4 bar stools and a bar table. I was searching for a specific bar table and all the website companies I looked into declared that they were out of stock and was not available till mid January. I chose to order from this company because it indicated that the product was in stock. I put my order in on 12/24/09. I did not receive any status on my order at all. I was beginning to become suspicious since the money was already taken out of my account and two weeks has passed without a shipment report. I called their customer service # everyday, twice a day but with no luck. Their voicemail automatically answered. It took me four emails to finally get a straight answer from these people. The first email on 1/6 said that they will check with the manufacturers and will relay the tracking #. On 1/11 I sent another angry email and they responded with "This order will be picked up by Ups Freight Monday afternoon and I will have tracking available by Tuesday. They will call you to set up a delivery time." Of course it annoyed me when i received an email saying that the product was not in stock and will not be available till 1/22. My order did not come till end of January and course with parts MISSING! I did not bother contacting them because I expected this to happen and I did not want to waste my time. TODAY 2/5/10, I received the confirmation email saying that my order has been shipped. Kind of late for that email isn't it? Now, how ridiculous is that!?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2010 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MONSTER-BAR-STOOLS/Internet-Tennessee-/MONSTER-BAR-STOOLS-Monsterbarstoolscom-Poor-Customer-Service-Internet-Tennessee-565214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MONSTER BAR STOOLS