Complaint Review: Monster Scooter Parts

5045 Galley Rd Colorado Springs, Select State/Province USA

Monster Scooter Parts Rip off Colorado Springs CO

*Author of original report: Trash Monster Scooter Parts

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Incorrect Information

I ordered the proper part number hoswever they said it was to a different scooter. I knew something was up when I had to replace the connectors to fit my scooter. WhenI was done the controller worked no better than the one that was in it. They didn't want or seem to want to do anything about it. I'm out money now. Chances are, when I asked them if they sell a lot of them they said yes that this one was bad right off the bat. I'm not electronic illiterate by any means and know it was installed right. All other components of the scooter was functioning just fine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monster-Scooter-Parts/Colorado-Springs-Select-StateProvince-80915/Monster-Scooter-Parts-Rip-off-Colorado-Springs-CO-1126075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monster Scooter Parts

Trash Monster Scooter Parts

AUTHOR: eck - ()

Irreguadless of what the owner says. I'm an Engineer and know that I had the controller wired correctly. They sell several types of L8D8 controllers. All function the same way, same ammount of wires, just different connectors. It's not rocket science here. This was trash out of the box. Did the same thing the broken one I had already. Didn't have to wait for it to break, it comes that way. Buyer beware.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Incorrect Information

AUTHOR: Kevin - ()

We at Monster Scooter Parts welcome feedback of all kinds and always use customer feedback, both positive and negative, to look for ways to improve the experience we provide for our customers. However, the information provided in this review is inaccurate and misleading. This particular customer ordered a 24 volt LBD8 controller which we advertise as being "used on a number of Chinese made electric bicycles." We go on to state that it "may have other applications as well." The customer purchased this controller for his Pulse Lightning scooter, but we do not represent that this controller fits his particular scooter at all. We would have been happy to accept the controller back, but unfortunately the customer cut off the connectors while trying to make it work on his scooter with which this controller is incompatible. We advise all customers that if they are unsure if a part will fit their application, please contact us prior to ordering (and especially prior to modifying the part). Our staff of friendly and knowledgable customer service representatives will be happy to help you out. Unfortunately, once a part has been modified, we are unable to accept that part back at that point.

Kevin Alvey