Complaint Review: Monster Scooter Parts

• Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: D0w3r — Grand Rapids Michigan United States of America
Monster Scooter Parts
Internet, Maryland United States of America

Monster Scooter Parts Sold me used broken CDI and charged me 10% RESTOCKING fee Internet, Maryland

Was all excited ordered a no rev limit CDI for my scooter, paid extra for 2 day shipping after 2 days I emailed them and then they shipped it out.  I get the part finally and go to hook it up and it doesn't work, the packaging was ripped, creased and held together with 1 staple, the CDI hanging out of the packaging.  So I call them and they say they can only return if it looks like new and that they are charging me 10% to restock it into their inventory.  Why would they put it back into their inventory if it is no good? So I paid a total of $27.00 for shipping and $35.00 dollars for an obviously used bad part and IF they don't reject my RMA I will get back $30.00 of the $62.00 I spent.  They are nothing more than scammers and thieves.  Summer goes on and I am now forced to wait even longer to get something that will get my scooter back on the road.  Don't waste yo9ur time or money on these cutthroats.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monster-Scooter-Parts/Internet-Maryland-/Monster-Scooter-Parts-Sold-me-used-broken-CDI-and-charged-me-10-RESTOCKING-fee-Internet-897031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monster Scooter Parts