Complaint Review: monstertoner.com

• Reported By: Sue — Sheffield Village Ohio United States of America
monstertoner.com
6835Shiloh Road East Alpharetta, Georgia United States of America

monstertoner.com onlinesupplystore RIPOFF DO NOT ORDER Alpharetta, Georgia

I ordered a toner cartridge for my Xerox copier. Had I only known this would be a mess!

After ordering on May 29, 2012 I just recieved the toner cartridge on June 19, 2012. I had sent a fax asking for a full refund on June 14, 2012 and then the cartridge apperaed. It prints solid black copies.

Again I am asking for a full refund, but after seeing the numerous reports here, I don't think I will ever see my money. If I do, i will let you know!

There is no way of contacting them except by fax or and email. The email you just get a generic response and no response from the fax!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/monstertonercom/Alpharetta-Georgia-30005/monstertonercom-onlinesupplystore-RIPOFF-DO-NOT-ORDER-Alpharetta-Georgia-900021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on monstertoner.com