Complaint Review: Montechristo Stone and Metal Works

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: Robert — Los Angeles California
Montechristo Stone and Metal Works
3536 Sierra Highway acton, Select State/Province USA

Montechristo Stone and Metal Works Collected my deposit, never provided the bench ordered, wont return calls or refund ! Total ripoff acton California

After placing an order for a cusom slab of concrete and agreeing on a price and paying for it up front using paypal.   I waited 8 weeks . Every excuses   in the book and when it finally came time to deliver .  He starts avoiding phone calls and would never allow me to pick it up,saying he wa out of town, etc etc.

After a week more of this we finally spoke and agreed that its best we just forget about it, and he would refund the money using payal refund process.

so after filing a claim with Paypal and becuase too much time too place between the order being placed and my claim paypal wouldnt process the claim.

Calling back to Rob he said would just pay me through paypal, so I sent him an invoice..

Now after 3 more weeks of delays no response, no return phone calls no refund.   I am at a loss .    guess its time for small claims, not something I really want to do  but I guess there are more thiefs out there than I realized.

Watch out for Rob, He is a smooth talker  but nothing more than a small time thief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Montechristo-Stone-and-Metal-Works/acton-Select-StateProvince-93510/Montechristo-Stone-and-Metal-Works-Collected-my-deposit-never-provided-the-bench-ordered-1170900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Montechristo Stone and Metal Works