Complaint Review: monterey county child protective services

• Submitted: Mon, September 12, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 12, 2011

• Reported By: shatima — sacramento California United States of America
monterey county child protective services
1000 south main st salinas, California United States of America

monterey county child protective services they refuse to pay me fo caring for someone elses child because they didnt do their job right. salinas, California

do to me moving my foster care payments had been stopped until my new home was approved. however now Monterey county is refusing to give me my back payment even though the the child remained in my custody. I feel like if there was an issue with the living situation at the time the child should have been removed from the home. which is usually the case; however he was not. Now they want to tell me that they dont move the child in cases like this not true. I care for they child out of my own pocket an i want the money they owe me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2011 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/monterey-county-child-protective-services/salinas-California-93901/monterey-county-child-protective-services-they-refuse-to-pay-me-fo-caring-for-someone-els-775839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on monterey county child protective services