pressed

• Updated: Thu, December 12, 2013

• Reported By: PoliceStateTyranny — green Texas
Montgomery Alabama Police Departmrnt
montgomery montg0omer, Alabama USA

Montgomery Alabama Police Departmrnt City of Montgomery Cops are the criminals! Unjust Tickets and Crooks running a revenue scam. montgomery Alabama

*Consumer Comment: I Agree .Similar thing happened to me last year.

*General Comment: Or

I got a ticket in Montgomery for drinking coffee. Yes drinking coffee. I was driving with out of town plates from Texas and Some redneck inbred p**** dressed in a policemans uniform gave me a ticket on dec 6th for drinking coffee while driving.

Officer West stopped me at about 6pm and cited me for improper operation of a vehicle. He claimed that by drinking coffee I did not have full attention to my driving.

I did nothing to cause him to stop me. I was not speeding and there were other cars on the road. I stopped at a light and I had a coffee mug in my hand. when I went thru on green about half mile down the rod this cretan stopped me and said I looked like I didnt have my full attention to the road and that I had coffee mug in my left hand which impeded my ability to control the vehicle. This cop was a real smart a** and even threatened to arrest me when I questioned him on probable cause to stop me when the road was full of cars doing the same thing. He told me to shut up and would not let me ask any questions. Worthless pice of human debris kept threatening to arrest me just for asking questions.

He knew I was from out of town and apparently saw dollar signs. The ticket was $175.00. I went to the station to file a complaint against the officer and was told I would be arrested If I did. We are living in a police state . The cops are militarized and will arrest us just to meet there quotas daily.it is sickening. They are all criminals and should be placed in there own jails .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Montgomery-Alabama-Police-Departmrnt/montg0omer-Alabama-65543/Montgomery-Alabama-Police-Departmrnt-City-of-Montgomery-Cops-are-the-criminals-Unjust-Ti-1106521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Montgomery Alabama Police Departmrnt

I Agree .Similar thing happened to me last year.

AUTHOR: RICK36 - ()

I posted on here last year about getting a ticket for driving with my brights on. Believe me I know how you feel. That town has to be the most inbred knuckle dragging bunch of goons I have ever seen. I am conviinced that they are corrupt and would give a ticket for any charge they can trump up. They also prey on out of town drivers for the reasons you stated.

Out of town drivers are a cash cow for them and they take advantage of it. I thought my situation was ridiculous but yours is even more ridiculous and idiotic. This officer must have been short on his quota for that day to come up with something  as stupid as that. I believe the Montgomery PD is trained to be that way.They have officers with low IQs and are trained not to serve and protect but to harrass and raise revenue. They want stupid cops so they are easily manipulated and will go along with the status quo.

I did some research on the department and I found alot of surprising things going on. They are as corrupt as can be. For a small department they are as bad as Dallas, Chicago, NYPD and Austin in my opinion. Do a search and read my report.

I have a FB Page called Arkansas Cop Block and ARCOPBLOCK.ORG. I would welcome your comments and posts. we have to let people know whats going on and stop this insidious revenue grab and power trip that these cops are on.

I suggest evereyone get a Dash Cam and record every move you make while driving . Use it as evidence against these scumbags.There are also smart phone apps that allow you to record police  and traffic stops and act as dash cams. I also recommed you record or fillm police every time you see one. Build a stockpile of video evidence against these thugs that can be used when they shoot someones dog or kill an innocent teen or just beat or tazer someone for no reason.

It is not illegal to film police but they will tell you that it is because they don't want their corruption documented and used against them. There is no accountability for police . They can raoe and pillage and think they above the law. They can kill innocent bystanders, shoot peoples dogs, taze , beat people and they are placed on administrative leave with pay pending investigation. Then they are investigated by their own and found there was no wrongdoing or the incident was justified.

They need to be sued into oblivion when this happens and the victims should be vocal and use every venue available to let people know what happened.

I have a network of resources available if you need them. Just email me on FB or (((email redacted))) and I will be glad to help.

Good luck in your fight against tyranny . If we all get together we can make a difference. If just one crooked, violent or corrupt cop faces sanctions or consequences for his actions then we have succeeded.

#2 General Comment

Or

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Or you can admit that your attention was diverted because of your coffee and move on. We have Laws for a reason. You got pulled over for a Lawful Violation. You cant sit back and bash the cop for doing his job, YOU were breaking the law. It doesnt matter if you agree with the officer. And Im 100% certain that you were "Indignant". How DARE this police officer PULL ME OVER!!!!

You need to have respect and manners when dealing with the police. Its not a "Police state" when a officer tells you to shut up. If he got to the "shut up or get arrested" then you were doing MORE then "just asking questions". You were making an ass of yourself. THEN to compound the situation, YOU feel its perfectly alright to run to the police station and WHINE!!!!

Did you get dropped on your head a lot as a child? Or is there a pill you are taking to be THIS stupid??

YOU broke the Law. It doesnt matter if you THINK it was because you are from out of state. It doesnt matter if you THINK the officer was rude. What matters is that YOU broke the Law and got a ticket for it. You can CLAIM other drivers are doing it too, but the officer caught YOU.

Grow up and accept the fact that you got busted. No amount of your b******* or stories is going to change the fact that YOU got busted. Pay the ticket and in the future keep your trap shut when you get pulled over or atleast remember to use Courtesy and Manners when dealing with law enforcment. Had you kept your mouth shut you would probably have just gotten a warning. But since you had to run your mouth, then youre going to get the ticket. Cops are the same EVERYWHERE. They really dont want to write you a ticket. It means EXTRA work for them. But if you push their buttons, then they are going to retaliate.

Keep that in mind in the future. I have personally gotten out of a few tickets because I was NICE and POLITE!! I didnt make excuses. If there was a issue and it was a minor infraction, the police tend to let you off with a warning. WHY?? You  might ask. Because they have a very hard job to do. They get to deal with the scum of the earth. They REALLy dont like it when you discount the job they do by showing your ass. When you show the badge that level of disrespect they get upset.

Youre actually quite lucky to be honest. If they had arrested you for running your mouth you would have been in for a big surprise. Its normally followed up with a nice 72 hour visit to your local mental health facility. All they have to do is say they FEEL you may be a danger to yourself or others.

FYI...Not that smart of you to post your story online. Especially when YOU were at fault. THEY KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! Just from what you have posted they will know exactly WHO YOU ARE. So it may not have been wise to call the officer names as you have. You gave them the date of your ticket and what the offense was. Pretty much narrowed down WHO it is for them.