Complaint Review: Montgomery Overstock

• Reported By: Sara — Montgomery Alabama
Montgomery Overstock
620 N Perry Street Montgomery, Alabama USA

Montgomery Overstock Overstocked with Bull Montgomery Alabama

I purchased a dining room table from this store. I showed them the marble top table I wanted, but wanted it in the higher size. I prepaid $450 plus tax and when the table came in, it was the wrong one! The height was the only thing correct. It was the wrong color wood, wrong marble design on top, and it had seams on the edges (which I specifically said I did NOT want). I went back to the store to inform them of the mix up. He said he wasn't sure if the higher one had seams or not so I said I would just go with the standard height table. However, the standard height was $50 less than the one I paid for. I was told I couldn't get a refund on the $50. He could only give me a store credit.  He also tried to argue with me saying that he ordered what I said I wanted.  I'm sorry but a woman knows what she orders! I will NOT be using that $50 "store credit" or ever buy anything else from this company. The customer service stinks!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Montgomery-Overstock/Montgomery-Alabama-36104/Montgomery-Overstock-Overstocked-with-Bull-Montgomery-Alabama-1127824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Montgomery Overstock