Complaint Review: Montgomery Ward - Home Visions

• Reported By:Pinehurst Georgia
Montgomery Ward - Home Visions
Monroe, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Wards.com - Montgomery Ward, Home Visions CROOKs Cedar Rapids Monroe Wisconsin

I received a catalog from wards.com in May 2008 ,offering me pre-approved credit. I went online and placed my 1st order and received it within 1 week.
I was very pleased with their service and decided to place a 2nd order in June for a Bissell Pet Eraser Vacuum Cleaner. I received a letter from them
stating that if I would send them a check for $81.25 ,25% down ,that they would approve credit for the remaining balance and ship my order immediately.
So on July 02,2008 I mail them a check for the 25% down (which they cashed on July 11,08) . Two weeks later I email them for my order status and they tell me that they have no info . I emailed again and again in the
following weeks and it was the same story. By August 4th ,I requested my order be canceled and my $81.25 refunded. I was assured that my refund
was being processed and that I would receive it within 7 to 10 days. August 15th... still no refund ,so I called Wards again and the woman tells me that it will take up to 45 days to process the refund ,and that I should be patient a just give it awhile. They took my money and did not send my order as promised , and now they refuse to refund my money . These people are crooks and the company should be put out of business.

John
Pinehurst, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2008 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Montgomery-Ward-Home-Visions/Monroe-Wisconsin-53566-8002/Wardscom-Montgomery-Ward-Home-Visions-CROOKs-Cedar-Rapids-Monroe-Wisconsin-364746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Montgomery Ward - Home Visions