Complaint Review: Monti

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: yvoga60 — bronx New York
895 east 167th st bronx, New York USA

Monti worldwide movers bronx New York

I am writing this complaint about the type of services they have provided me because not only were the mover suppose to under pack which never happened but this is why I did not know that I was missing stuff and that I had so much broken pieces. In addition to this I also put an insurance for some of the items that were broken, which the contract that was given to me informed me  that if anything was broken that it would be repair, not that I would received the money for it. The money they are offering is not even enough to purchase the item because the ranges of that item is higher than what I would be awarded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monti/bronx-New-York-10459/Monti-worldwide-movers-bronx-New-York-1079464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monti