Complaint Review: Moon Valley Nerceary Inc

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: HURT EMPLOYEE — Winchester California
Moon Valley Nerceary Inc
36705 Briggs Rd. Murrieta, California USA

Moon Valley Nerceary Inc Humiliates, demoralizes, Age Discriminator, Scavenger, Scumbag, Oppressor , Unethical Employer Murrieta California

*General Comment: Physical Interview

It is very sad sad these days that everyone is looking for a job and youre out there job searching looking, going thru Craigslist one day I ran into Moon nursuries posting.  The posting was  looking for hardworking motivated people.  I feel I fit the profile.  It also stated to be ready for a working interview and to be dressed and prepared for that type of interview.  I thought it GOD had finally answered my prayers.  I was so excited I couldnt even wait the couple of days to the scheduled interview.  I was even tempted to go before but against my better judgement I didnt.

That scheduled date came January 28th 2014, When I showed up there was approximately about 50-60 guys all ready to interview.  The manager Justin asks us to follow him into the farside of the nursery by some rows of palms.  He asked everyone to pick up a palm(which was about 75 to 100 lbs.) and walk to the office.  He never was really clear as to what we were doing except he was directing us to another employee who was approx.  another 100 yards away during this whole time we are all still carrying the potted palms struggling and as we get to the next guy he tells us "first ten to make it" after four check points around the entire nursery get to move on to next level.  Meanwhile some of the men have already dropped the palms or thrown thems or just plain gave up or some because they wanted it real bad hung on ang struggled to the end and made us compete against each other like savages or plainly the simple need to feed their families kept them hanging on and putting their pride and bodies at risk so that they wouldnt have to go home empty handed.

After you passed the first level they then had a face to face interview,Where I let him know MY age (43) amoung other POSITIVE things about me like hardworker, dependeble, etc.,  which I guess wasnt sufficient because then he asked me to dig a 4ft wide x4ft deep hole in 8MINUTES!!!  Now who digs a hole in 8 minutes??  Especially in Temecula where dirt is hard as rock.  I feel he gave me this second interview to dismiss me and humiliate me and try to prove what? that I couldnt do it??  And in the process I was injured because of the wieght of the palm and the distance he made us carry it and right after demanding I dig a hole in 8 minutes.  I strained both shoulders because I was determained to show him I could do the job and all he could do was laugh and ask "have you ever done and interview like this" the next morning I couldnt move my arms.  I know I tore my rotator cuffs.  Im still waiting for them to send me to the Dr.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moon-Valley-Nerceary-Inc/Murrieta-California-92596/Moon-Valley-Nerceary-Inc-Humiliates-demoralizes-Age-Discriminator-Scavenger-Scumbag-1123103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moon Valley Nerceary Inc

#1 General Comment

Physical Interview

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

You failed a physical Interview that's all. It was your choice to continue carrying the palm. They do these in batches in order to ensure the best physical performance as the job is lifting and digging. You're basically complaining because you did not get the job because you couldn't do the job. Not their fault that you injured yourself, you pushed you due to your need for a job. All they did was instruct you as to what you needed to do to prove you were physically capable of performing the job you were applying for.

Its obvious that you are not physically capable of doing that job. I know for a fact that you were given instructions to not cause yourself harm. How far you pushed yourself is on you and you cannot expect them to pay for anything relating to your injury that you caused to yourself. That's rediculous to expect.

it amazes me how quickly you jumped to make a post about them because YOU failed. You need to address your failing and accept that you caused this yourself. I'm 100% sure you signed a waiver clearing them of any responsibility due to you possibly causing yourself a injury. You knew that when you signed it, that's why you're turning to the web In an attempt to use social media in an online blackmail attempt. This is backfiring on you. You wont get any assistance out of the web as THEY did nothing wrong.

A adult would recognize their own limitations. A CHILD blames others for their failures. Guess which one YOU are.