Complaint Review: Moon Valley Nerceary Inc

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: HURT EMPLOYEE — Winchester California
Moon Valley Nerceary Inc
36705 Briggs Rd. Murrieta, California USA

Moon Valley Nerceary Inc **Rip off dose'nt pay his workers** Murrieta California

My bad, I did'nt explain myself well in my last report... what this scumb bag is doing is holding working Interviews. In other words using the job market to get pepole to come to his place of business and work for free! I was there for 2 1/2 hrs working my a* off only to be told will call you if we need you. The guy wouldnt even accept my resume after passing all his lil test. Guss i was to old. he never payed anyone for all this work. and to top it off my shulders are all messed up I need a doctor and he's failed to hear me or does'nt care. I've filled work comp at there office on the 6th of feb and still have heard nothing I was hurt on the 28th of Jan 2014 They probably think they are not responsible. Can i get some help on this matter.( I have pictures of injurys) I Also i reported them to labor borad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moon-Valley-Nerceary-Inc/Murrieta-California-92596/Moon-Valley-Nerceary-Inc-Rip-off-dosent-pay-his-workers-Murrieta-California-1123189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moon Valley Nerceary Inc