Complaint Review: moonlightspecial.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 20, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: joe — harrisburg Pennsylvania
250 North Lake, Suite 101 Cataula Cataula, Georgia USA

moonlightspecial.com They did not send my full order, I paid for 3 and only recieved 1 item. Cataula Georgia

Moonlightspecial had for sale 1 shotgun ammo belt and 1 rifle ammo belt. I ordered 3 of them. It took around 2-3 weeks to get the package even though it stated it would be 3-7 days. When the package arrived it only had 1 set of ammo belts. This is when I emailed service@moonlightspecial.com and the parent company sales@goingtoday.com. I placed my order on April 16th. the package came on May 3 and I have emailed them several times since then. I have not recieved any response from them. Today I am contacting paypal and the Better Business Bureu. This is not the correct way to do business. I do not want the products anymore, I would like to return the order I was shorted on and get a full refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/moonlightspecialcom/Cataula-Georgia-31804/moonlightspecialcom-They-did-not-send-my-full-order-I-paid-for-3-and-only-recieved-1-i-1052265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on moonlightspecial.com