• Report: #819080

• Submitted: Fri, January 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 06, 2012

• Reported By: Linda Seybert — Valencia California United States of America
27284 us hwy 71, park rapids, mn 56470 Internet United States of America

moose-r-us Cheryle Obnixous and rude texting by internet employee. Very inappropriate behavior Internet, Internet

I purchased on on-line product froom moose-r-us. The item arrived in pretty grave condition.  The box was flimsey and smashed.  Inside was only a handful of egg shells and a thin, used piece of bubble wrap.  The item, an oar, was broken in two.  I was upset over the condition of the item and sent an e-mail to mooserus@hughes.net.

Cheryle, or at least that was the name attached to the e-mail, wrote a very cynical e-mail reply about how sorry they were for the trauma this unfortunate incident caused.  She went on to write how they have a drama-poof insurance claim process that would make my life so much easier.

I asked for a phone number because I did not appreciate her snide remarks and she replied they were an internet based company only.

I sent photos of the broken product to the same e-mail address and asked for a refund.  Cheryle replied, "Yep, that's how it works.  You get to keep the oar and get your money back-what a great deal.

How could any company allow this type of behavior from an employee.  Does anyone care how they are treating their customers?  Obviously not.  I have never been treated like this before.  And never will I order anything from this company.  This is way to much drama for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/moose-r-us/internet/moose-r-us-Cheryle-Obnixous-and-rude-texting-by-internet-employee-Very-inappropriate-beh-819080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on moose-r-us