Complaint Review: Moosejaw

• Updated: Tue, October 22, 2013

• Reported By: Kyra Morgan — Laguna Beach California
Moosejaw
32200 N Avis Dr Madison Heights, Michigan USA

Moosejaw Moosejaw Mountaineering Unauthorized Charge AFTER Return Madison Heights Michigan

Do NOT ever order from this company! First off they put the wrong products on their website, so what you actually get is NOT what you think you've ordered. Managers are completely rude and cut you off. After the manager agreed to refund my entire purchase, including shipping, two weeks later I got a mysterious charge from this company on my credit card, I called in and the manager argued with me and told my Chase was wrong, they did not charge my card in which I was forced to get on a three-way call with Chase only for them to tell him, YES they did charge my card. The manager proceeded to argue with me about it and tell me how he was going to credit my card even though there was no proof on their end they charged me, AFTER JP MORGAN CHASE told him, YES they did charge my card!!! Since I never heard back from Moosejaw on Monday (as promised)I got on the phone with customer service manager, Aymen, who was EXTREMELY rude, saying things in the phone to me like "My god....how long am I going to have to deal with this" he was intentionally yawning, I've never dealt with such rude people. He then told me I would need to fax my bank statement in. I'm beyond belief right now. How this company stays in business is BEYOND me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moosejaw/Madison-Heights-Michigan-48071/Moosejaw-Moosejaw-Mountaineering-Unauthorized-Charge-AFTER-Return-Madison-Heights-Michi-1093716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moosejaw