plain

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: rockdudesgal — O''Fallon Missouri United States of America
Mooser Moto
1966 Hilton Drive Statesville NC Statesville, North Carolina United States of America

Mooser Moto Alternate Business Names BUYER BEWARE!!!! Statesville, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: MOOSER MOTO.

*Consumer Suggestion: Class Action Moose Motor

*Consumer Comment: GOOD LUCK

BUYERS BEWARE!!!

I ordered an ATV and did receive it in about 8 days.  However, there were 2 broken parts on it (fuel shutoff valve and carburator float).  I immediately filed a claim on their warranty page.  There is a full 6 month warranty on this ATV.  The warranty page says shipping to be complete in 24-48 hours.  That was 7 weeks ago.  I have contacted them weekly and they keep telling me the same thing...."the parts have already shipped".  Don't trust anything that April tells you.   I believe Barbara is just doing what she is being told.  I have tried getting to the owner himself , Mr. B.J. Mooser but no luck.  I have sent my reports to the BBB and the Attorney General.  It's no longer about the $50 in parts.  I am on a mission now.  I hope the people at riderswholesale.com, Mooser Moto or whatever name you are going by this week read this.  My next step is to dispute this charge with my credit card company.  I wonder how they would like a chargeback.  I am willing to take this as far as possible.  I am waiting to hear from the Attorney General from North Carolina in regards to unprofessional business practices in their state.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mooser-Moto/Statesville-North-Carolina-/Mooser-Moto-Alternate-Business-Names-BUYER-BEWARE-Statesville-North-Carolina-903089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mooser Moto

MOOSER MOTO.

AUTHOR: Badkaos - (USA)

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO IT'S BEEN ALMOST A YEAR I STILL HAVE NOT GOT BACK MY MONEY.LIARS LIARS LIARS APRIL IS A LIAR..THERE IN CAHOOTS WITH SUNRISE INTERNATIONAL WHO SUPPLYS THE PARTS AND THE BIKES,WAREHOUSE MY ASS THEY DONT OWN A WAREHOUSE ITS LIKE A SIDE OFFICE AND THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY THEN BUY THE BIKES FROM SUNRIGHT INTERNATIONAL N THATS WHERE IT STANDS.MY SCOOTER WAS DAMAGED I TRYED TO SEND IT BACK THEY WOULDN'T ACCEPT SHIPPING THEY SENT THE SCOOTER BACK TO ME .STILL BROKEN..SO GOOD LUCK WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW IM RIDING TO NORTH CAROLINA IN MAY WITH MY NEW BURGMAN IM GOING TO STOP BY AND SAY HI TO APRIL :) ILL LET EVERYONE KNOW THE OUTCOME

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Class Action Moose Motor

AUTHOR: Nicole - (United States of America)

Contacting Attorney General as a group may be the answer to the issues we all have! This company has stolen money from many people and something must be done! I dont have any issues with the parts. Only the paperwork. I have already contacted the Better Business Bureau. I read a few stories that they have helped some individuals, but I will go further and contact the state.

GOOD LUCK

AUTHOR: Badkaos - (USA)

i threatin them with a web site to deface them ,n they said go ahead will file a law suit and go after you .lmao they go after me but there not fraid of everyone else going after them the only reason ,they dont worry is because the Attorney General will not do anything the Consumer affairs won't do anything or the BBB they all have wrote back to me n said there is nothing they can do.so you best go after them with your credit card dispute you might get something done then.

April is a liar on every stage amaginable don't believe her anywhere and i wouldn't be suprised if april owns the company and not the mooser guy.i bought a scooter from them .wow and it just sucks they told me they would not refund my money my bad thing is i left the bank where i charged it.so im screwed Good Luck with them .April the Beotch i did the warrenty thing to thats been 3 months ago have not recieved anything .she knows all my phone numbers so when i call they don't even answer