Complaint Review: M.O.R.E. Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, July 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 12, 2008

• Reported By:Grovetown Georgia
M.O.R.E. Inc.
305 East Main Street Goessel, Kansas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 620-367-2600
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

M.O.R.E. Inc. I ordered the merchandise, I didn't agree with the terms and confirmed the return, but never received my refund after contacting the company 5 times. Goessel Kansas

I had ordered the merchandise from the company and after reading the material which required investing more money than what was originally required, I returned the merchandise by UPS. I verifified the confirmation of the merchandise being accepted by the company and waited for a refund.

I found out that the merchandise was received by them on 3-12-08 and I had written a refund request in the box that I sent back, wrote a letter to the company, wrote one on their e-mail line in which Drew promised my refund??? I have sent another letter as well, but no response. I sent the company 48.75 with a money order and I still have the receipt.

Cynthia
Grovetown, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2008 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MORE-Inc/Goessel-Kansas-67053-0198/MORE-Inc-I-ordered-the-merchandise-I-didnt-agree-with-the-terms-and-confirmed-the-r-350452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.O.R.E. Inc.