Complaint Review: M.O.R.E. Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, April 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Richard — Sarasota Florida
M.O.R.E. Inc.
305E.MainSt. Goessel, Kansas United States of America

M.O.R.E. Inc. Helped T J make his millions Goessel, Kansas

*Author of original report: Update on M.O.R.E. Inc

Donated to T J Rohleder's quest to make millions and brag about it. Of course he is making his money by ripping people off like me, referring to myself, a Sucker.

Stay away from M O R E  Inc or T J Rohleder, unless you want to help him make more millions. I have requested a refund-----good luck, Huh. Called and left a request to return my call, lo and behold, I am still awaiting a call !!!!

But they haven't heard the last of me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MORE-Inc/Goessel-Kansas-67053/MORE-Inc-Helped-T-J-make-his-millions-Goessel-Kansas-1044914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.O.R.E. Inc.

Update on M.O.R.E. Inc

AUTHOR: Richard - ()

Contacted m.o.r.e. inc. and tried to get a refund with no results. One thing I did was to contact the attorney general of Kansas. his name is Derek Shmidt and I filed a complaint against T J Roleder, Drew Hanson and Chuck Miles. Mr Schmidt sent a letter to M O R E with my complaint, Chuck Miles contacted me and made me an offer of their "New Scam", I told him I would give him 60 days to prove it would work , of course it didn't happen.

If everyone that has been the target of a scam by T J Rohleder would file a complaint, maybe we could help close their scam company. Just go to the Office of Governer, Kansas and look up the Attorney General

dollar