• Report: #209208

• Submitted: Sat, September 02, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, September 02, 2006

• Reported By:los angeles California
M.O.R.E. Incorporated
305 East Main Goessel, Texas U.S.A.

More Incorporated - M.O.R.E. Incorporated ripoff Goessel Texas

About 3-4 years ago, I was sent a packett of information telling me that if I sent in for charter membership in more incorporated, which was 2,400.00 I would be set up online with electronic books which would sell rapidly making me a guaranteed millionaire in a short time. the company ran by T.J. Rohleder President, has sent me numerous packetts promising that if I sent in the fees and followed the program, I would receive more money and be set for life. I sent the 2,400.00 in and to the present 2006 I have received absolutely nothing!!! they sent me a picture of the company building, and some cookies! and their picture of mr. Rohleder his wife and kids, and he is bragging that he is a millionaire because he followed the program.

Last July 2006 I called and asked for a refund of all the money that I have paid into the program and any money that is due to me. a lady in customer service Sarah called and said to call the company which I did, three times not being able to reach her and a gentleman told me that there was an order to send out a refund on August 8th 2006. I told him that the credit debit card used is no longer in effect to please send it to me in check form and I have not received anything yet.

Terry
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2006 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MORE-Incorporated/Goessel-Texas-67053-0198/More-Incorporated-MORE-Incorporated-ripoff-Goessel-Texas-209208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.O.R.E. Incorporated