Complaint Review: M.O.R.E..- T.J. Rohleder

• Submitted: Sun, September 11, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, December 18, 2009

• Reported By:Friendswood Texas
M.O.R.E..- T.J. Rohleder
305 East Main Goessel,, Kansas U.S.A.

M.O.R.E. - T.J. Rohleder RIPOFF This Company Will Take You To The Cleaners!!! RUN by Scam Artist. Goessel, Kansas

*Consumer Comment: Just received this in the mail - checked your site and thank you

I just want to warn people about this co. and T.J.Rohleder. Avoid it like the Plague. They are Scam Artists. They assured me in the begining thatI could become rich, so I invested in their program.I started with '10 Free Web pages and signed up for the Beta- Testing at $2970.00,then the 'Senior Partnership Upgrade'at $2990.00. Then Mr. Rohleder talked me into making the "Platinum Upgrade at $2495.00.Then I invested $3385.00 in the Blue Jeans Seminar.I spent $1402.00 on postcards and mailing lists for advertising and $597.00 on supplies for a total of $10507.00. So far, all I have received is a $1660.00 refund. I have requested a full refund. We are in our 70's and we invested all our money in a program that is a scam and doomed to failure from the start.We did not make a copper penney off our investment.

Bonnie
Friendswood, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2005 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MORE-TJ-Rohleder/Goessel-Kansas-77546/MORE-TJ-Rohleder-RIPOFF-This-Company-Will-Take-You-To-The-Cleaners-RUN-by-Sca-156720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M.O.R.E..- T.J. Rohleder

Just received this in the mail - checked your site and thank you

AUTHOR: me idiot - (USA)

Just received this in the mail.  The deal now is as of December 18,2009, He or they send you a 8 page report and offer you 50 websites for only a mesley fee of 39 dollars.

Their company does all the work for you they say over and over; they send pics of the small staff or family, show you a building he bought that was an old school at one time and bragged how he got the old building for 1 dollar a foot and how he loves old buildings as they are not built like that anymore and then what interested me was the contradiction on the 4th page is that he says you are our testers before we let it out on the market and you will make money on all these sites when people join.

He claims on page 2 he states how this is top secret and he is allowing only a few people to help him and his crew with this work that we will be doing,, he states on page 3, of how the cash flow will be flowing into their business faster than they can count it.  Plus he/they will send out another reward if we order right away.

Then he states again on page 7 that before we can introduce it into the market place we will be the "beta-testers" ! They say they are desperate but yet it is a secret so my question is how can we make money if it is a secret?

The whole thing just stinks.  I have been had many times and one big time I invested 2500 when I had the money on another scam and if I did not put more money into it  I would not make anymore.  So after the other little investments I have been ripped off from the past I found this web sight and its been the best thing that helps me from being suckered again.

I have been out of work for  5 months so I am desperate but I am finally learning they thrive on people like us.

On this program they won't be paying us, the sites will.  If it is a secret how will anyone know about it and pay for any new program that microsoft is breaking into anyway. They use Microsoft name a lot and microsoft should sue those jerks.