Complaint Review: morgan and morgan law

• Submitted: Mon, March 22, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, April 29, 2012

• Reported By: Public_has_a_Right_to_know — apopka Florida United States of America
morgan and morgan law
20 North Orange Avenue Ste 1600, Orlando, FL 32801 Internet United States of America

morgan and morgan law forthepeople.com Caution! Before you hire the law frim of Morgan & Morgan, please read Internet

*Consumer Comment: Morgan and Morgan will help the other side win and not pay you any compensation they took my case do not trust their for the people slogan they dropped my case after 5 months

*Consumer Comment: Problem with website?

Please be advised that this site has no connection whatsoever to the Morgan and Morgan law firm, the jacobs and Goodman law firm, OR the Colling, GIilbert, Wright, and Carter law firm and has been developed for the sole purpose of informing the public as well as current and future clients as to the manner in which the Morgan firm practices law. THE PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW.

My name is Ronald Grasha and several years ago my wife Victoria and I hired the For the People law firm of Morgan and Morgan / Morgan, Colling and Gilbert to assist us with a medical malpractice lawsuit (case # 2002-ca-008976-0).

Vickie and I are currently suing the Morgan and Morgan/Morgan Colling and Gilbert "For the People" law firm for legal malpractice - case #2008-ca-000676-0 filed in Orange County. Other defendants in our legal malpractice lawsuit are as follows: The law firm of Jacobs and Goodman, Joseph Taraska, The law firm of Colling, Gilbert, Wright and Carter, and lastly, attorney Ronald Gilbert.

Please read our story on our website at www.NotForThePeople.net where we have provided detailed information included exhibits (court documents, letters, deposition testimony, etc.). We believe the public has a right to know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2010 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/morgan-and-morgan-law/internet/morgan-and-morgan-law-forthepeoplecom-Caution-Before-you-hire-the-law-frim-of-Morgan-M-583881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on morgan and morgan law

AUTHOR: Georgia Resident - (USA)

Morgan and Morgan will help the other side "WIN".  Don't believe a word that they are "FOR THE PEOPLE".  They worked on my case for over 5 months then all of a sudden they drop my case.  I smell something fishy.  Well i'm not going to take it. I have filed a complaint with the georgia bar.

You have been "WARNED" if people are thinking about using them.

Problem with website?

AUTHOR: Renee - (U.S.A.)

Hello, I tried the link and even tried to copy and paste, but could not get to your website. My husband is using this law firm and I would like to know the problem you had with them.
Did you take the website down?

arrive