Complaint Review: Morgan Buildings & Spas, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, November 10, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: JJL — Alice Texas United States of America
Morgan Buildings & Spas, Inc.
P.O. Box 660280 Dallas, Texas 75266-0280 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Morgan Buildings & Spas, Inc. Morgan Spas Morgan Buildings & Spas has not delivered spa in time promised, been on order for 5 months San Antonio, Texas

I purchased a spa from Morgan Buildings & Spas June 16, 2012 with an agreement to have spa delivered between 4-6 weeks and paid half of total cost with remainder of balance due upon delivery and set up. Six weeks came and went I called the sales office and was told it would be at least 8-12 week delivery, which I was not happy with what I was told before purchase.                                                                                                                                                                                          I called Morgans sales office in San Antonio and was told that they were having problems getting acrylic for their spas and could not give me any kind of delivery date, at this time they reffered me to their corporare office in Garland, Texas and spoke to Jim Shigalo and began getting the run around, I called the sales office and told them I was tired of leaving voice messages and not getting any return calls from anyone. I spoke with the sales manager by the name of John and informed him that i wanted a refund, he assured me he would start the process.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       After 16 weeks I was told by a sales lady by the name of JoAnna that if I would change the color of the acrylic that it would be built by the end of October, so I fell for the sales pitch and two weeks later she told me that that was not what she told me, I then told her that it was time for me to file a complaint with the BBC and let an attorney handle this matter for me. A few minutes later I recieved a call from the corporate office informing me that if I cancelled my order they would keep the earnest money. Ater this conversation I filed a complaint via BBC and gave paper work to an attorney. I am filing this complaint to help prevent Morgan from selling a product they seem not to be able to produce.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgan-Buildings-Spas-Inc/San-Antonio-Texas-/Morgan-Buildings-Spas-Inc-Morgan-Spas-Morgan-Buildings-Spas-has-not-delivered-spa-in-967492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan Buildings & Spas, Inc.