Complaint Review: Morgan Buildings

• Reported By: Faith — League City Texas
Morgan Buildings
2800 McRee Road Dallas, Texas USA

Morgan Buildings Take Down Payment and never deliver product Dallas Texas

Morgan Buildings took our down payment and has never delivered our building.

We have been lied to from the day we put down the $2800 on March 2, 2013 at the Houston Rodeo.  I now know personally why Morgan Buildings was dropped from the Better Business Bureau, why all over the internet people are posting complaints about the Morgan company.

Michelle Hawkins has given us many different excuses, we do not have the steel at this time to build your building, we are backed up at the plant where we produce the buildings, to we do not have $2800 to refund you even if we decided to.  WOW!  The last one just blows my mind.

Now we are speaking to Jesse, she says she is Guy Morgan's assistant and that she also works for Michelle.  On Thursday, July 25, 2013, Jesse told my husband to let her know that day if we wanted the building and we would have it in 2 weeks.  I was taking care of my Grandmother that day, who is suffering the beginnings of Alzheimer’s and called on Friday.  She told me howthey always win at these disputes for refunds and we are better off saying we want the building.  She then said that we do not have a delivery date though because I did not call back on Thursday.  They are all liars.  They do not keep any type of truth.  We want our $2800 back.

They take money from consumers and do not deliver goods, they want consumers to just give up and they keep the down-payment.  How can we stop this company???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgan-Buildings/Dallas-Texas-75266/Morgan-Buildings-Take-Down-Payment-and-never-deliver-product-Dallas-Texas-1071127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan Buildings