Complaint Review: Morgan /drexen Costa Mesa. Ca

• Updated: Sat, July 19, 2014

• Reported By: Honey — Auburn Kentucky
Morgan /drexen Costa Mesa. Ca
675 Anton Blvd Costa Mesa, California USA

Morgan /drexen Costa Mesa. Ca Took $6200.00 fom me & haven't done nothing. Says I still owe them $1400. Costa Mesa California

Morgan Drexen is the biggest rip off ever! They have took over $6000 from me & done nothing!!! Check been garnish for the last year for what they were to take care of & never did.

They claim I still owe them $1400 when I don't! I have had horrible dealings with these people, that claim  to help you & just take your money.

How do I stop them from getting anymore money from me???? Morgan Drexen, Howard Law is the biggest scam ever!!! They have made my life a living hell!!!

I want my MONEY back!!!!!!

They have tons of unessecary fees, & they have costed me baout everything!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2014 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgan-drexen-Costa-Mesa-Ca/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/Morgan-drexen-Costa-Mesa-Ca-Took-620000-fom-me-havent-done-nothing-Says-I-still-1163408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan /drexen Costa Mesa. Ca