continually

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: bigbelly61 — memphis Tennessee
morgan drexen
675 anton blvd. ste. 100 costa mesa, California USA

morgan drexen . howard law. randolph law. u.s.a debt. deceptive, illegal, bogus scam company called morgan drexen took my money! costa mesa California

i watch tv a lot, since i am a cancer patient, and, am retired. i have a few debts, low amounts, so, i saw a cute ad called "u.s.a. debt" on television. i wrote the number down. i called the number. it was "morgan drexen". i was asked why i called. i was referred to "a female. she asked me how many debts i had. i told her. she told me i had to have at least $4,500 in debt to qualify. i added up my debts.

i called her back. she told me what morgan drexen could do. at the tune of $185. a month. i talked to my wife. she told me "no way"! i called this woman back. she told me she would cancel. she did not! $185. was taken out of my checking account the third of the next month! i am on social security. i went to my bank, and, placed a stop payment on the $185. it was returned. i called morgan drexen. i was transferred to howard law. actually, they are the same group! i told them i wanted out of howard law. they said my contract was cancelled. i began thinking today. i called my bank. i placed a stop payment on howard law again.

to my horror, i went to ripoffreport.com. i saw where this company is a total scam! these are the most bogus people i have had contact with in a long time!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/morgan-drexen/costa-mesa-California-92626/morgan-drexen-howard-law-randolph-law-usa-debt-deceptive-illegal-bogus-scam-comp-1048094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on morgan drexen