• Report: #1119260

• Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: kathy — charenton Louisiana
morgan drexen
675 Anton BOulevard, costa Mesa, California USA

morgan drexen I sign up in July they did nothing for me took my money then they cause me a garnishments i want my refund back. costa Mesa California

*Author of original report: ripoff for real

I sign up Morgan dexen in July my creditors said they only got one letter just saying. I  was sign up with them.nothing was done to help me they took my money charge me over 2 hundred dollars they cause me to get a garnishment told me their was nothing they couldn't do nothing for me just accept the garnishment. I told her I'm not accepting nothing she said the debt to big to handle the attorney keidra j. Phillips told me these things. I want my money back .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/morgan-drexen/costa-Mesa-California-92626/morgan-drexen-I-sign-up-in-July-they-did-nothing-for-me-took-my-money-then-they-cause-me-1119260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on morgan drexen

ripoff for real

AUTHOR: kathy - ()

I spoke with one of the people at Morgan dexen to cancel .she told me that I can't cancel cause I so called o  attorney fees I said I don't o her or you'll nothing cause you'll didn't do you'll job did nothing but took my Money. I ask for my money back they told me no. Word of advice don't go to Morgan dexen scam scam scam.

youd