Complaint Review: Morgan Drexen/Law offices of Charles Vacca

• Updated: Fri, September 13, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous J. — Anywhere Massachusetts
Morgan Drexen/Law offices of Charles Vacca
675 Anton Blvd Costa Mesa, Massachusetts USA

Morgan Drexen/Law offices of Charles Vacca Stole My Money after doing NOTHING Costa Mesa California

I have paid $370 towards my bankruptcy fee through Morgan Drexen and cancelled the program, after realizing this was not for me. Over the course of 2 days I had to speak to 5 different people to get this done and on top of it NOTHING was done on my file all they did was collect the money and are stating that I cannot recieve a refund KNOWING I am on hard times currently.  I plan to file with the BBB and FTC if I cannot get a resolution. I have emailed MD and the law offices of Charles Vacca regarding this and hope a resolution can be reached.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgan-DrexenLaw-offices-of-Charles-Vacca/Costa-Mesa-Massachusetts-92626/Morgan-DrexenLaw-offices-of-Charles-Vacca-Stole-My-Money-after-doing-NOTHING-Costa-Mesa-1084288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan Drexen/Law offices of Charles Vacca