Complaint Review: Mortgage Investors Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, April 07, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, April 07, 2011

• Reported By: USAF vet — West Virginia United States of America
Mortgage Investors Corporation
2020 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Mail stop 742, DC, 20006 Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

Mortgage Investors Corporation Whizz bang strong arm Washington, District of Columbia

I called this company in answer to repeated mailed offers that promised a lot. Without asking me any legit qualifying questions, they had me scheduled for a loan appraiser to come to my home. Then they were off the phone asap. I got suspicious and checked the internet for reports. I am so glad I found this site. I immediately called them back and had a hard time getting them to cancel the appt. They kept insisiting that the Veteran's Administration was the one who created the program not their own corporation. It was pushy and unprofessional. I finally told them I would not be here if he showed up. I wanted to recommend that veterans go to http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/alerts/alt023.shtm to get a report on what to look out for when these offers show up and to recommend that they call the opt out number 1-888-567-8688 so they don't receive the offers at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2011 02:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mortgage-Investors-Corporation/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20006/Mortgage-Investors-Corporation-Whizz-bang-strong-arm-Washington-District-of-Columbia-714890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mortgage Investors Corporation