Complaint Review: mortgage investors

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: tim — youngstown Ohio United States of America
mortgage investors
6090 central ave St Petersburgh, Florida United States of America

mortgage investors St Petersburgh Florida 6090 Central Ave continual phone harrasment company wide St Petersburgh, Florida

I have been telephonically harassed by this company for the last 4 months. I have been called week days and weekends from 9 am to 11:30pm during those days. I have spoken to countless people to have my phone number removed from their call list to no avail. I have spoken to Kyle Stryker, Steve Hardy and Jenny Law just to name a few. I started writing down names after I realized nothing was being done. It is my personal cell phone that they are dialing which I have informed them of every time I have spoken to someone. I cannot imagine how many federal and state laws they are violating by continuing this telephone harassment. I do not know how to get it to stop but I am getting ready to seek legal counsel to sue the organization. They have interrupted my sleep caused me to lose countless hours of recreation time with my family I am getting ready to have to change my phone number do to this company. At this point an apology would not even be good enough. I would not do business with this company if it was the last mortgage company on the face of the earth and I was homeless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mortgage-investors/St-Petersburgh-Florida-33707/mortgage-investors-St-Petersburgh-Florida-6090-Central-Ave-continual-phone-harrasment-com-971613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mortgage investors