Complaint Review: mortgage law group

mortgage law group
233 S.Wacker Dr., Suite 5150 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

mortgage law group lefting us hanging Chicago, Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: The Best Complaint to File about MLG

The mortgage law group helped us get a temporary loan forbearance  because my husband was laid off and they couldn't get us a permanent loan modification.  We were told that we would be making  a payment of $252.94 a month to Wells Fargo. We asked if at the end if we would have to make up the difference and we were told no.

We were told we were told Wells Fargo would send us the paperwork and were warned that if Wells Fargo delayed getting us the paperwork to still make the payment so we wouldn't be taken out of the program.  We have been making the payment even thought we never did get any paper work.

Last month I found out from Wells Fargo that in April of 2013 we will have to make up the difference and we will not be able to do that.  I tried to e-mail The mortgage law group and it didn't go though some kind of error so I called a couple of times and no answer and I didn't even get an answering machine like I did when they were working with us and now we don't know what to do.

We will try again for a permanent loan modification but Wells Fargo is very hard to work with.  They told the lawyers that were turn down because we didn't fill out all the paper work but we filled out all the paper work they sent us. The paper work we received from the mortgage law group was a lot more than  we ever received from Wells Fargo.  We do not looking forward trying to deal with Wells Fargo by ourselves because it was such a pain and with the lawyers they seem to work much quicker.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mortgage-law-group/Chicago-Illinois-60606/mortgage-law-group-lefting-us-hanging-Chicago-Illinois-992908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mortgage law group

#1 Consumer Suggestion

The Best Complaint to File about MLG

AUTHOR: StopRescueScams - ()

If this is the Mortgage Law Group in Chicago then go right to the lawyers' licenses to practice law.  Contact: The Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois (800-826-8625).  Get their form to file a complaint.  They will want copies of anything you have regarding this including emails, letters, envelopes, etc.

You do not need to live in Illinois to do this.  Putting their law licenses in jeopardy is very effective.

If you know anyone scammed by a different law firm then file a complaint with their state's Bar Association.  I have found that works best.  Mortgage Law Group in Chicago stole $4750 from my client relying on her confusion about her mortgage.

The more complaints about Mortgage Law Group the better.

In your case, there must be local mortgage advocacy organizations that can help you deal with Wells Fargo.  If you are in Wisconsin I can help you by phone.  Please send me a private message if you are interested.