• Report: #1120058

• Updated: Sat, February 01, 2014

• Reported By: David — Miami Florida
Mortgage MAPP
11255 Kirkland Way #100 Kirkland, Washington USA

Mortgage MAPP Zendesk They continue to bill me although I have cancelled. Heather Moore and I have been playing phone tag since December 30th 2013. Their policy is to only cancel if they speak with you, however, you can never connect with them. They call me back and I call them back. They call me back and I call them back. Kirkland Washington

*General Comment: Answer Your Phone

I had enrolled an iphone enabled app called MortgageMapp to help link me to my Realtors and Builders. I am a mortgage banker.

My Realtors did not find it useful so I called and left several messages to cancel the service in December.  After seeing the charge again in December I got on their website at www.mortgagemapp.com on the 28th of December and requested cancellation using their support feature.  Heather Moore wrote back 2 days later on the 30th.  The response was that we had to speak by phone in order to verify cancellation.

At least three times a week, since then, Heather Moore would call me and I would call them back.  They would call me and I woudl call them back.  Heather Moore never answers the phone.  I left several messages to cancel the service and they still billed me in January for the service and I have yet to speak to Heather Moore.

This company uses tricks to avoid cancellation so they can continue to charge for service not used.

I want my money back for the entire year and the service cancelled.  I also want them to prove in their EULA that this was the only method of cancellation.  I am having to cancel my credit card now to avoid these fraudulent charges from MortgageMapp and Zendesk.  I also would like to know every other application they write or represent so I will not deal with them ever again.

David, Miami, FL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mortgage-MAPP/Kirkland-Washington-98033/Mortgage-MAPP-Zendesk-They-continue-to-bill-me-although-I-have-cancelled-Heather-Moore-a-1120058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mortgage MAPP

#1 General Comment

Answer Your Phone

AUTHOR: jmbguy - ()

Sounds like the simple solution to your problem was for YOU to answer your phone when Heather called you back to confirm cancellation. I think its a great App. You had the resolution to your own problem the entire time. ANSWER YOUR PHONE.