Complaint Review: mortgage relief law center/apply loanmod.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 14, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: james king — pensacola Florida United States of America
mortgage relief law center/apply loanmod.com
4959 palo verde st. suite 203b montclair, California United States of America

mortgage relief law center/apply loan modification ron perez ripped me off lost my home montclair, California

I hired the mortgage relief law center to negotiate with my mortgage company.well in turn it pretty much accelerated the foreclosure process. i lost my home and the worst thing is my wife is handicapped.so i had to find something quick and make it handicapped accessible.I lost the $2500 dollars i had to borrow for them and now have had to spend nearly that much to handicapp access my home i'm in now.
if you are reading this please be aware that this could be you.
why they are having happy holidays/we don't know if we are going to have money to pay our electricity.I lost everything!!!!!!!!!!!!
the biggest shock of this whole incident is that the attorney didn't have a license to practice in the state of florida.i found that out after the fact.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mortgage-relief-law-centerapply-loanmodcom/montclair-California-91763/mortgage-relief-law-centerapply-loan-modification-ron-perez-ripped-me-off-lost-my-home-mo-539013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mortgage relief law center/apply loanmod.com