Complaint Review: mortgageleads.net

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Emmett — Encinitas California
mortgageleads.net
4725 Panama Lane, Suite D3 Bakersfield, California United States of America

mortgageleads.net TCS Enterprises, LeadsNet, The Mortgage Leads Network FRAUD, SCAM, ABSOLUTE HUSTLE Bakersfield, California

*Author of original report: A big apology.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mistaken Identity

This company is worse than a scam. They sell leads that are supposedly generated from cold calls at $4.95 a lead. Wow, this guy Ted Schmidt, the owner will straight rip you off.

Deposit your money, you will never, ever hear from this guy again. $500 bucks down the drain.

He flat out rips people off by posting fake leads on his database. Worse, he supposedly has a call center that "delivers fresh leads" via phone. Dont be fooled. The calls are delivered via agents that work for him and give you fake loan information.

Seriously, we spent $500 to take phony loan apps over the phone. We even incurred the expense of running credit reports on fake people. Every single person was bogus.

This guy should have his nuts cut off and stuffed down his throat. The worst of the worst internet scam artist.

Please contact me for further proof of what this guy is doing.

Emmett Moore
(((ROR redacted)))

CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. Once lawyers are willing to take on a case against a business, those lawyers will make arrangements with Rip-off Report to put alleged victims in touch with them. Read this link to see why this is for your own protection.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mortgageleadsnet/Bakersfield-California-93313/mortgageleadsnet-TCS-Enterprises-LeadsNet-The-Mortgage-Leads-Network-FRAUD-SCAM-ABSOL-1037963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mortgageleads.net

A big apology.

AUTHOR: Padre Mortgage - ()

I made a really, big mistake with Ted and his company. My original post was made in the heat of extreme anger and it was false. I would like to sincerely apologize to Ted and his company, which are in fact a company delivering an excellent product. I have spent $5k on Ted's leads and mistakenly confused Ted with someone else. Ted, if are reading this, please accept my apology.

The truth is that Ted and myself got into a nasty little argument and the conversation got a little crazy. We made up a day later. Unfortunately, immediately after out conversation I posted the nasty note on Ted.

Hopefully, this note can start in start to put things right.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mistaken Identity

AUTHOR: Theodore - ()

Emmett Moore called me and said he deposited money with my firm in 2005.  After searching my database for him or his company Padre mortgage, I told him that he must be mistaken and he does not have an account with me.

He insisted and threatened to sue me.  I told him to go away.  Later I discovered that he was a customer of one of my business partners and he still had his $500 on deposit.

He tried to scam me out of $500.  He also is subject to criminal prosecution for making terrorist threats.

His complaint was also factually incorrect.  Our leads are not from cold calls, they are from Internet ads.