Complaint Review: MORTGAGES USA JOSH SMITH ZACH FRIES SHEREE HALLUM

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: J Smith — del valle Texas
MORTGAGES USA JOSH SMITH ZACH FRIES SHEREE HALLUM
4455 LBJ FREEWAY # 1200 DALLAS, Texas USA

MORTGAGES USA RIP OFF --BEWARE OF JOSH SMITH *ZACH FRIES *SHEREE HALLUM RIPPED OFF BY COMPANY-DALLAS Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Not fired, left company

In March 2013 Zach Fries opened my file for a mortgage, gave me a rate and insisted that I had to file with him by March 31st to avoid some FHA changes.

I did so. I sent him all the paperwork he asked for and he kept assuring me things were fine.

MORTGGES USA took $400 for the mortgage processing.

Zach strung me along for months telling me everything was fine and then after emails and phone calls stopped being returned I hear from Sheree Hallum telling me Zach has been fired and she will help me.

Sherree referred me to Eddie Carmona who was also useless and neither of them could assist so the next person I spoke to was Vice President JOSHUA SMITH. AFter several phone calls and emails, Josh promised to assist, but it has been over a month and I still  have no response to my questions, no mortgage, and no refund.

I feel totally ripped off by this company that promises "YOUR HOME LOAN AS PROMISED OR OUR SERVICES ARE FREE"

"You need the security of knowing that your loan will close on time as specified. We guarantee it will with us, and we are putting our money where our mouth is."DONT BELIEVE IT -- I DIDN'T CLOSE ON TIME, I WAS JUST RIPPED OFF WITH NO RESPONSE, NO REASONS, NOTHING. I GAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTATION REQUESTED AND DID EVERYTHING MY LOAN REP ASKED FOR AND IN RETURN I WAS CHARGED $400 AND RECEIVED NOTHING BUT LIES AND NOW I WILL HAVE A HIGHER LOAN RATE BECAUSE THIS COMPANY WASTED 4 MONTHS ON THIS.  THANKS FOR NOTHING MORTGAGES USA!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 05:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MORTGAGES-USA-JOSH-SMITH-ZACH-FRIES-SHEREE-HALLUM/DALLAS-Texas-75244/MORTGAGES-USA-RIP-OFF-BEWARE-OF-JOSH-SMITH-ZACH-FRIES-SHEREE-HALLUM-RIPPED-OFF-BY-COM-1079036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MORTGAGES USA JOSH SMITH ZACH FRIES SHEREE HALLUM

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Not fired, left company

AUTHOR: zfries - ()

To set this straight, I was not fired from MUSA but left rather due to career advancement. Anyone in mortgage at that time will verify that the timing was important because FHA changed their MIP guidelines requiring long term insurance and much higher premiums. As far as stringing anyone along, take that for what its worth. Loan Officers only have so much power. Moving files through processing and underwriting is mostly out of their hands. MUSA is not a bad company; they had growing pains like every other small mortgage shop dealing with daily(sometimes hourly) rate and regulatory changes.